No Products in the Cart
Are Jadole Naturals products environmentally friendly?
Yes. Jadole Naturals is a leader in sustainability. Our commitment to protecting the environment is a core company value. We follow conscious-driven, sustainable practices including:
• Manufacturing our products using a state-of-the-art cold process system which uses much less energy and has a lower carbon footprint than traditional manufacturing processes.
• Sourcing raw, natural ingredients where harvesting helps support the economic health of the community
• Using recyclable packaging
• Ensuring Prop 65 compliance for all products
• Following EU Guidelines, which go above and beyond FDA guidelines
What countries do you ship to from the website?
We ship worldwide
Can I sell your products in my salon or spa?
Please contact our sales manager email@example.com
Are your products tested on animals?
Absolutely not. We at Jadole Naturals love all animals, are animal advocates, and in no way support animal testing of any kind.
Do your products contain parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals?
None of our products contain parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals and they never will. Our focus is on providing natural products, without the use of harsh or potentially harmful chemicals.
What is the difference between the Vitamin C Serum and the Hyaluronic Acid Serum?
The Vitamin C Serum helps protect the skin from free radical damage, helps with cell turnover, gives skin a better tone, helps with discoloration of the skin, and gives a brighter appearance to the skin. The hyaluronic acid serum with vitamin C is designed for super hydration, also aids in collagen production, and gives the skin a more supple and soft appearance.